Replacement PolicyReplacement CD-ROM
Checks & Money Orders
Proof of Purchase
IMPORTANT: International customers please click here for replacement information.
There is a 90-day warranty on all of our products. If the media furnished with your product is defective, you may return the CD(s), along with a photocopy of your original receipt within 90 days of purchase and receive a free replacement of the defective item(s).
After 90 days from the date of purchase (or if the CD/documents/manual has been accidentally damaged) you must send in the defective item(s) plus a check or money order to cover the replacement costs. The fees are as follows:
- Replacement CD's cost $5.00
- Replacement Sony PlayStation2 CD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Sony PlayStation 3 CD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Sony PSP UMD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Nintendo GameCube mini CD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Nintendo DS cartridge's cost $15.00
- Replacement Nintendo Wii CD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Microsoft Xbox CD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Microsoft Xbox 360 CD's cost $15.00
- Replacement Documents and manuals $7.50 per item
NOTE: To receive replacement media, you must send in the damaged CD-ROM/DVD. To qualify for the 90 day limited replacement warranty, you must send in the receipt that clearly states the date of purchase. All checks and money orders must be in U.S. funds and drawn from a U.S. bank.
Currently, LucasArts does not offer an upgrade from the floppy disk to the CD-ROM version of our games.
All checks and money orders must be in U.S. funds and drawn from a U.S. bank.
If you purchased an incomplete package, first try to return the game to the store and either obtain the missing piece or exchange the package for a new and complete copy of the program. If the retailer is uncooperative, please mail in the receipt, an explanatory note, and a check or money order for the appropriate replacement cost (if the 90 day limited warranty has expired).
Acceptable forms of proof of purchase are:
- Sales Receipt (Required for warranty replacements)
- UPC symbol (bar code on the game box)
- Reference Card
- Game Disc(s)
To obtain a replacement manual, please mail in a proof of purchase, an explanatory note, and a check or money order for $7.50. The replacement cost of $7.50 would not apply to warranty replacements, but the receipt must accompany your replacement request.
Disney Interactive Guest Experience
Attn: LucasArts Support
1200 Grand Central
3rd floor North
Mail code: 8823
Glendale, CA 91201