This set of logo usage guidelines has been assembled to encourage creativity and ensure consistency across multiple applications. By clearly establishing some basic parameters -- logo size and placement, type-faces and colors -- we hope to allow designers and artists the freedom to focus their talents on content rather than on corporate elements.
Our goal is to establish a template that simplifies the creative process, and at the same time, protects the integrity of the LucasArts trademark and brand.
On this page, you will find specific guidelines about:
Logo Usage | Do's and Don'ts | Color Key | Legal Guidelines
The Gold Guy should never be used independently as a logo.
DO'S AND DON'TS
Correct Use of Company Name
Incorrect Use of Company Name
LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
pms® 433u 33c, 3m, 0y, 95k
pms® 129u 0c, 16m, 77y, 0k
pms® 433u 12r, 15g, 16b
pms® 129u 242r, 100g, 0b
LEGAL GUIDELINESLucasArts allows certain uses of its logos and trade names for promoting its interactive games and services. Media and approved vendors are allowed to use certain of these logos and/or trade names subject to LucasArts' guidelines, policies, and applicable contracts. All other uses are prohibited without the express permission of LucasArts. LucasArts reserves all of its rights in the graphic image and text, any other images of our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights.
These guidelines apply to your use of the LucasArts' logo (the "Logo") in materials that have been approved in advance by LucasArts.
- You may use the Logo solely for the purpose authorized by LucasArts.
- You may not alter the Logo in any manner. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of the Logo.
- You may not display the Logo in any manner that implies sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement by LucasArts.
- You may not use the Logo to disparage LucasArts, its products or services, or in a manner which, in LucasArts' reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage LucasArts' goodwill in the Logo.
- The Logo must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the "L" in LucasArts) between each side of the Logo and other graphic or textual elements.
- You must use the ™ symbol adjacent to the Logo.
- You must include the applicable legal line copy indicated below in your materials that include the Logo.
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Logo are the exclusive property of LucasArts, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Logo will inure to the benefit of LucasArts.
LucasArts reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify these guidelines at any time.
LucasArts reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these guidelines.
No changes of any kind should be made to the following lines of legal copy, including, but not limited to, abbreviations, substitutions or alterations in capitalization, punctuation or spacing, unless explicitly specified by LucasArts.
For Licensed Products (e.g. Star Wars®, Indiana Jones®):
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © ____ Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or ™ as indicated. All rights reserved.
For Original, Non-Licensed Products:
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © ____ Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. & ® or ™ as indicated. All rights reserved.
Legal Text For Licensed Products (e.g. Star Wars®, Indiana Jones®) For Space Constrained Applications (such as broadcast):
© ____ Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or ™ as indicated. All rights reserved.
Legal Text For Original, Non-Licensed Products For Space Constrained Applications (such as broadcast):
© ____ Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. & ® or ™ as indicated. All rights reserved.
____ should be filled in with the appropriate year of publication after © as indicated in legal copy above. For international usages, the word "registered" and words "® or" should be deleted from all text and all ®s should become ™s. All trademarks, copyrights and registered trademarks must remain clear and legible.